Inglewood Farm has been owned by the Keller family since the 1940’s, when Christoph and Polly Keller settled on the farm after World War II. Inglewood has been an organic farm since 2012. The mission on the farm is to produce nutritious, delicious food for the local community, and to manage the land in a regenerative manner.
Established in 1836, the Inglewood property has its roots in plantation history, slavery, and sharecropping. Keller Enterprises is committed to embracing the hard truths of this legacy and the possibilities for repair. Our deep desire is that Inglewood be a farm that provides good food to nourish our community; and through partnerships and programs, a place in service to the repair of deep inequities in farming and land access.
We invest in projects that bring our family together in a common pursuit. This means fewer, more significant, high-impact grants. This approach allows us to efficiently concentrate our resources, both human and financial.
We focus only on initiatives and projects serving the communities to which we as a family are connected. Our lives are better for what these communities and the people who live there have given us and we seek to honor that through our reinvestment in these communities.
The projects and organizations with whom we partner must reflect our core values: industriousness, stewardship, responsible citizenship, transparency, respect and courage.